Your 401(k) plan may be your largest asset, larger than your home. However, most individuals pay little attention to this treasured asset. To increase your odds for a successful and confident retirement take time and get advice on setting up your plan. Our goal is to help you live a purposeful retirement.
- Plan Design.
- Investment Selection.
- Fiduciary guidance - 3(21) or 3(38).
- Educational workshops for employees.
- 401(k) proposals.
- Investment selection and asset allocation.
- Contribution amounts.
- Beneficiary designations.
- Income distributions.
- Income planning.
- 401(k) and IRA rollovers.
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance... ~ Proverbs 21:5