Your 401(k) plan may be your largest asset even larger than your home. However, it appears most individuals pay little attention to this treasured asset. In my experience working with 401(k) providers, companies and employees several employees sign up for their plan without giving much thought to their contribution amount or investment choices. To increase your odds for a successful and confident retirement take time and get advice on setting up your plan.
At Parrott Wealth Management we'll help you with the following items:
- Investment selection and asset allocation.
- Contribution amounts.
- Beneficiary designations.
- Income distributions.
- Income planning.
- 401(k) and IRA rollovers.
- Fiduciary guidance.
- Educational workshops for companies and employers.
- 401(k) proposals and plan reviews for companies and employers.
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance... ~ Proverbs 21:5