The financial planning and investment management process involves five proven steps that will help guide us to your customized solution.
- Gathering the data. In the first phase of the planning process we will gather your financial data and discuss your hopes, dreams and fears. What are your goals and objectives and how can we work together as a team to make your financial plan succeed?
- Analyze and evaluate the data. In the next phase Parrott Wealth Management will analyze and review your documents to make sure they are in line with your stated goals. Do you have the right investments in your investment portfolio? Are you investments working together for your benefit? Are your fees cost effective?
- Develop and present recommendations. After we thoroughly discuss your goals and analyze your data you will be presented with a written analysis of our recommendations for your accounts.
- Implementing the recommendation. After we have reviewed your specific written recommendations and you approve of the suggestions we will put your plan into place.
- Monitoring your plan. Once your plan is built we will monitor your accounts and investments. We conduct a quarterly review of your investments and an annual review for your financial plan.