· Initial meeting to discuss your financial goals, concerns and expectations.
· Define advisor/client relationship.
· Data discovery – statements, documents and additional quantitative information.
· Analyze data, investment review and fee audit.
· Risk tolerance and financial stress test.
· Financial Plan.
· Financial planning and investment recommendation.
· Portfolio matching.
· Asset allocation models.
· Investment selection.
· Systematic investment plan.
· Systematic withdraw plan.
· Portfolio and investment monitoring.
· Financial plan review.
· Update financial goals.
· Client review meetings.
Plan. Invest. Repeat. ™
Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. ~ 2 John 1:8